Main domain of services include Aerospace, marine, petroleum chemical industry, energy saving and environmental protection, intelligent manufacturing, nuclear power station, information technology, automotive electronics, medical equipment, household appliances etc.
SITIIAS is a professional, independent, comprehensive third-party technical organization.
Commitment to fairness and confidentiality
To ensure the fairness, accuracy and scientificity of the data and results of certification, inspection and calibration, and to respect and safeguard the rights and interests of customers are the necessary conditions for the third-party impartial organization to provide certification, inspection, calibration and inspection services to the society, as well as the basis for gaining the trust of customers and society. To this end, we solemnly promise that the independence, impartiality, honesty and confidentiality of certification, inspection, calibration and inspection are as follows:
1) Shanghai Inspection and Testing Institute of Instruments and Automation Systems Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "test institute")
2) The testing institute shall be responsible for the relevant legal responsibilities of the test institute and its subordinate organizations that have obtained qualification certification.
3) Strictly obey the laws and regulations on certification, inspection and calibration.
4) Consciously obey and implement the "quality manual" issued by the test institute and the management procedures and management systems related to fairness and confidentiality.
5) Do not employ inspection and testing personnel who work in two or more inspection and testing institutions at the same time.
6) Never conduct any act that is not conducive to the fair, independent and honest certification, inspection, calibration, and confidentiality of the testing institute.
7) The testing institute and its affiliated personnel shall not have any interest relationship with the certification, testing, inspection, calibration and inspection activities which they are engaged in and the data and results they issue; They shall not participate in any activities that are detrimental to the independence and integrity of the certification, testing, inspection, calibration and inspection judgment; They shall not participate in the certification, testing, calibration and inspection projects or similar competitive projects activities related to product design, development, production, supply, installation, use or maintenance.
8) There are measures to ensure that the certification, testing, inspection, calibration and inspection of the personnel are independent of the parties involved. Shall not be subject to any pressure, interference or influence from administrative,
commercial, financial and other aspects that may affect its judgment. Strictly implement procedures to ensure results are not affected by personnel or organizations other than the testing institute, and prevent all forms of commercial bribery.
9) The testing institute and its affiliated personnel shall be obliged to keep confidential the state secrets, trade secrets and technical secrets known in the activities of certification, testing, calibration and inspection. The data and results of certification, testing, inspection, calibration and inspection, and result shall have corresponding measures.
10) The procedures operated by the test institute are non-discriminatory. All relevant parties can obtain relevant services of the testing institute without improper financial or other conditions.
11) The test institute shall supervise itself in terms of organizational structure and management system to ensure the commitments above are effectively implemented.
12) We welcome the supervision from regulatory agencies, customers and other stakeholders, and we welcome any stakeholders whose rights and interests are infringed to appeal and complain to the testing institute and even relevant departments.
13) Any person who violates this commitment will be taken measures to deal with until the labor relationship is terminated and legal liability is investigated according to law.